Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day and a Few Layouts

What a Fabulous jam packed weekend...Lots of laughs watching 5 years olds playing soccer, a Birthday celebration for my dear Friend "R", a Mothers Day Dinner  and a day trip to the Blue Mountains . My mum had a blast throughout the weekend, but  her highlight was definately revisiting some memories of her past. During her early twenties she worked at The Carrington Hotel situated in Katoomba (the heart of the Blue Mountains)...after 35 years she stepped through the doors of this majestic historical hotel again, and watching her face as she walked around...it was wonderful. I hope You had a Fantastic Day Mum...Love You Lots.

A Few Layouts from Classes this week.
My Nephew and I down by the water after playing in the backyard...the latest silly face is the one with the tongue poking out.Here I have used one of Kaisers newest ranges "Gypsy Sisters" papers and rubons. 
A Few Close-up Photos






















When I saw this super cute range of papers from "Best Creations" I knew exactly which photo a wanted to use...The difficulty was what to do with the papers...they were all so beautiful. The title was painted white and then I applied White German Glass Glitter...which is a stunning product to use and the result ... just perfect.
A Few Close-Up Pictures

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

What a special thing to do for your mom. So sweet of you. Love your layout work. Beautiful.