Monday, April 26, 2010

"Truly Madly Deeply" and "Your Birthday"

As promised yesterday, here are two very different themed layouts. The first features Bellas "Ever After" range and the other Websters "Lullaby" Range. Both layouts were for classes at Scraploot.

Alot of the ladies that I teach have now been with me for a couple of years...and they have wanted me to replicate a personal layout that I did awhile ago...so when this gorgeous Wedding range came out  from Bella ...it was time to get my Original out, brush off the cobwebs and work out how I put the whole thing together LOL. As you can see, a lovely photo adorns the front but scroll down and you will see that I have placed 23 photos within the inside layers.

As you can see there are two layers...the first photo on the LHS shows the first opening and the second on the RHS reveals the rest of the photos.

A Few Close-Up Pictures.




I love when Beautiful Baby Ranges hit the shelves...and this one from Websters was no exception. I left it fairly simple but there is alot of depth on the layout with various PP's at differing heights.  The gold edged tulle ribbon was gathered to create 2 flowers and the pearl strings was gently placed around the sides. I tend to do most of my journalling after posting...as I will with this layouts....Oh by the way the Picture is of my handsome little nephew....who is now 5yrs old.
A Few Close-Up Pictures

1 comment:

Something Special said...

More amazing layouts for us to all enjoy. Thanks for your continued inspiration